Saturday, January 01, 2005

Launching: The Anderson Papers

Taking the plunge finally with my own blog. This first entry is to generally explain what I hope goes on with this. This will not be a personal, tell all, cathartic journal but rather my commentary on anything I find interesting and with links to or copies of articles, photos, sounds, and scenes that make me think, laugh, cry, or inspire. I hope to balance the seriousness with some degree of levity. It may turn out to be levity that needs seriousness....

For now, I am allowing comments of all persuasion but do keep it reasonably clean at a 18+ level. Anyone compelled to use politically incorrect or offensive terms should use *** where appropriate but enough so everyone knows exactly what was meant. (I know that's silly but I can't keep a curious third grader out of here so since it is under my name at least be sensitive in terms not opinion.) These opinions are not for the faint of heart and I hope I get passionate response for and against various positions and new topics for discussion.

No comments: