Saturday, January 08, 2005

Mea Culpa

I haven't posted in the last few days and not due to any great reasons other than I wanted to do various things on my weblog and didn't know how. So I stopped posting until I learned how to do more of what I want to do eventually. (And also I haven't publicized my blog address until I knew a little better what I was doing but am leaving it up for all newcomers to see the learning curve.) I have learned quite a deal in the few days since I started this on 01/01/05, a day that even I can recall as in "I started this 'the first day of '05'...." I will get better with presentations, templates, offers to other sites, conciseness, humor, and so on but I have learned a lot so far and like most things with some work it's not as hard as it appears. My one point of pride so far is that I has found a legitimate bug that the google wizards are (have formally acknowledged a problem, and say they are) working on.

No comments: