Friday, June 10, 2005

NR Editors on Global Warming

NR Editors on Global Warming on National Review Online: "The reality that few politicians like to talk about is this: The only way to stop whatever global warming might be caused by fossil fuels is to make these fuels so expensive at the margin that they would be largely abandoned. But the costs of doing so are utterly prohibitive, and would not be justified even by worst-case global-warming scenarios. Unfortunately, no one has the stomach to level with the public about this - so, instead, we get meaningless pledges like those that Schwarzenegger has issued. That may be annoying, but things could be worse."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

Just thought I would check out your blog and say hello to as many people as I can.

I have a computer s on sale site. It pretty much covers ##COMPUTER## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.

All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about wholesale catalog. I have a website about wholesale catalog which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!