Saturday, April 16, 2005

Mickey Kaus on Kerry's Vietnam Forms

Mickey Kaus: "Kerry's Secret Weapon: Polipundit notes the latest development in the agonizingly suspenseful wait for Sen. Kerry to sign the 3-page form releasing his military records. John Hurley, National Director of Vietnam Veterans for John Kerry, was asked... when Kerry would make good on his televised January 30 promise (to NBC's Tim Russert) to sign the form ('I will'): 'I don`t know. I`m sure its soon. He said he would sign it. He is going to sign it, Joe, and I am sure it won`t take that long.' I think I've figured it out: There is so much positive, helpful information for Kerry in those military records that he's waiting until January, 2008 to sign the form! Hillary won't know what hit her. "

5 comments:

amadeus said...

I have a remove spyware Site. Scan your PC and find the Malware.

Anonymous said...

I was surfing through a few blogs and came across yours and wanted to say very nice job on the content, so I have bookmarked your site for future
reference.

Just in case you are interested I have a changewave investing
site. It pretty much covers changewave investing
related stuff.

Stop by Sometime :-)

Kim said...

Hi, It amazes me to find the quality content that can be found on blogs and yours is a perfect example.

I have a article dating ezines submit site. It's pretty much a article dating ezines submit related resource.

Come pay us a visit when you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

Dokdo Island said...

hello
offers or buyers
These days trade business much easier since internet development.
On net, we can find well made trade portal site.
In fact, those cool sites help your trade business.
How many countries? what kinds of products?
Yes, we can not count.
Around the world, someone looking for your products, and a company
want to import your goods.
Trade portal site become huge marketplace so it called "emarketplace."
How many emarketplace do you know.
Which emarketplace do you recommend.
I am proudly tell you the emarketplace "buykorea.org"
You may not buy korea, but you can buy and sell what you want.
Buykorea.org trade service managed by kotra(un profit trade agency)
http://www.buykorea.org
Your marketing budget will be save and business increased.
Check what do you want to know about